You have no items in your shopping cart.
The average age for women to go through menopause is about 50. But it's normal for menopause to occur any time from age 41 to 59. A woman often goes through menopause at about the same age as her mother did. Women who have had both of their ovaries removed will go through menopause after this surgery. Menoprim™ is a natural health product that contains ingredients that have been clinically shown to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
Take 1 caplet with lunch and 1 caplet with dinner (2 caplets daily), or as directed by your health professional. If seal around cap is broken, do not use.
- Clinically shown to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause
- Contains vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and herbal extracts
- Blister pack for on-the-go convenience
- Made from premium natural ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards
- Helps control menopausal symptoms
- Manages water balance and hot flashes